//Soft Blue

Home About Me Links
I'm not your option. Don't make me one.
Tuesday, May 8, 2012 | 12:02 PM | 0 Comment(s)
oops. seems like i figure out how to play your games well you only got yourself to 
blame,when you want me back again i ain't fallin back again :P don't make me as your option 'coz i am one of a kind. i don't settle to less than what i deserve . well, i discovered a lot of things this week.shocking revelations talaga. i'm living my truth without your lies. teng ene bakit pa ba kasi balik nang balik. T.T .ang sakit pa mga binibitawan na salita nang ibang tao pero hindi ko sila pinapansin para sayo, pero ano ang ginawa mo? hindi lang kasi nila maintindihan na hindi ako madaling ma ka move on kasi wala sila sa sitwasyon.pano ba naman matagal na tayong balik nang balik,palagi naman kitang pinapatawad kasi nga,syempre hindi rin naman kita matiis,hindi ko na alam gagawin ko ,huo na ako na ang tanga. sorry call me old fashioned but i actually take relationships seriously, minsan lang ako magmahal pero wagas. hindi rin naman ako nag entertain nang suitors ayoko sa iba eh. :'( ano ba to?  but let's be clear this is goodbye.So what,you've got the world at your feet And you know everything about everything .But you don't
You still think I'm coming back but baby you'll see. Part of me just wants to find the right words to hurt you. The same way you hurt me. i won't look back for you so don't come running back to me,even if i lay awake,even if you were the only one i'd see, the only one i ever loved,even if i look sad don't pity me,i haven't left any love for you in my heart,in time we'll be so grown apart,there could never be a place for you,nothing you can do,so i have to go,even if you have no goodbyes to say,it's going to be alright, I'll be OKAY. :'( </3


Older Post | Newer Post

Tagboard
*.

Credits
Layout : Dian Az-zahra
Tutorial : Kak Lettha Qay
Background And Images : ABC
Best Viewed In Google Chrome



Older Post | Newer Post