//Soft Blue

Home About Me Links
day 1
Tuesday, May 15, 2012 | 10:26 AM | 0 Comment(s)
A PICTURE OF YOURSELF WITH ten FACTS
1 The name is Michelle Elbanbuena Baja
2 Born on 31 August 1996
3 I am under the sign of VIRGO
 I want to be a doctor but i honestly don't know if im smart enough :
5 people always notice me because i have a white skin
6 I have a Chinese blood in my fathers side and Spanish blood in my mothers side
but i am a filipina :)
7 people always think that i am half korean. i don't know why, XD but i like KPOP, and korean stuffs
8 my dream is to have a vacation in korea after high school
9 my favorite colors are blue, purple,white and black
10 i am addicted to HARRY POTTER and vampire related movies and books :)




Older Post | Newer Post

Tagboard
*.

Credits
Layout : Dian Az-zahra
Tutorial : Kak Lettha Qay
Background And Images : ABC
Best Viewed In Google Chrome

Copyright 2012 Dian Az-zahra. Protected Reserved.