//Soft Blue

Home About Me Links
Lazyy day :3
Sunday, April 15, 2012 | 11:55 AM | 0 Comment(s)
              I spent my whole day thinking of you.HAHA joke ew.  
I spent my whole day sleeping, rolling around, listening to music.
I got my plans cancelled because i am too lazy to go around.
i saw something horrible on someone's account today  hmm >.< 
It makes me feel bad again </3  and that really there are certain things that are better unknown.
don't cheat on me.I will always find out.girl will always. always.always. 
find out if you lie.I just have to put on my fake smile again and pretend that it never 
happened,It's not called giving up it's growing up.I am going to sit back and laugh when 
karma punches you in the face,both of you. ERR :(( I will forgive but not dumb enough to trust you again. 



Older Post | Newer Post

Tagboard
*.

Credits
Layout : Dian Az-zahra
Tutorial : Kak Lettha Qay
Background And Images : ABC
Best Viewed In Google Chrome

Copyright 2012 Dian Az-zahra. Protected Reserved.